We are the young engineers under 35 who will make up the future of the profession. Our purpose is to grow the profession along with our careers and develop as leaders in our community.
Most of our meetings are social settings with limited agenda led by the Committee Chair. We focus on networking, student and community outreach. We typically keep the meetings within Downtown Buffalo and the vicinity of the University at Buffalo.
For the University at Buffalo chapter of ASCE, visit UBASCE.org.
- Improve diversity of our members and the section
- Improve number of active members
- Maintain momentum and excitement about ASCE and what it provides
- Host successful winter event such as curling or a ski trip
- Golf Tournament
- University at Buffalo Tailgate
- Future City Competition
- Engineering Expressions
- Resume Review
- Eastern Regional Younger Member Conference
Younger Member Leader
Jason Havens firstname.lastname@example.org